Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My turn

I noticed that I am the only person who hasn't yet posted on our blog. This could be because I have my own blog, or because everything I would blog about has been previously...blogged.

Loblaws!

So. In the interest of leaving my mark, I present, A List. Deal with it, Fofo.

Things I like about the Ottawa fringe:
-Buttons
-Stilts
-"Boatload"
-That German punk show
-The beer tent (beer tent!)
-The dachshund I saw walking down the street the other day
-Adult otter pops. Good find, Kate

Things I feel could be "improved":
-Traffic
-The note that one angry girl left on our windshield (I thought she could've used "douchebag" another time, to greater effect)
-The exchange rate
-Carly's (current romance novel heroine) self-esteem

Canada did win many more points last night, however, for their awesome beer. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it tremendously.

No comments: