1. Number of people who ran out into the hallway yesterday when we heard Otto say "Are you Kate?" in his real voice: probably at least four. We are the worst wingmen evER.
2. "Mall Madness" has the most complicated setup of any game I have ever played. It seriously takes about 10 minutes to assemble the board. Then it trains you to be a consumer via a big-brother style electronic dictator. The Hair Salon was out of conditioner two turns in a row.
3. This morning I very politely accidentally requested that Lisa teabag me. Lisa, I apologize from the depths of my heart. Thank you for the Chai.
4. Pilates is weird.
5. Lists also work if you end at 5 items.
p.s. And a p.s.
p.p.s. This is my first blog post! Weeeeee! Pleased ta meetcha!
- Breasty Freedom
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment