News from the road between London and Rapid City
Minnesota and South Dakota are so flat! You can see for miles! And you never get pulled over for speeding, because cops have literally nowhere to hide! Also, the speed limit is like 105 mph, and the green machine can't even go that fast, so it's all good.
Evan and I are really really bad at thinking of animals.
There's nothing like The Sound Of Music to really wake you up and get you through that early morning groggyness.
Speaking of groggy, I feel we would be remiss if we did not give what you might call a "shout out" to Wes Battle, Lisa's dashing older brother who put us up in his place in Milwaukie last night, and then watched "A Few Good Men" with us and recited like half the lines with me. Thanks Wes.
Which reminds me: Milwaukie. Not a bad little city really, famous for breweries, so how bad can they be? We found a little bar for dinner after we pulled into town and sampled some of the said beers, and oh my god was it good to have something with flavor again. Also, I had fried chicken, which I haven't had in months and it was awesome.
That's all for now, more to come from farther down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment