Sunday, August 10, 2008

Danke London!


So last night was our final performance here in London. Heck, it was our final performance. Period. And, what a way to go. Our energy was high, the audience energy was great, and, we got a standing ovation. Only the second in our whole tour (I think.) So, points for London.
The town is great, the people have been nothing but nice (well, with the exception of the bizarre teenage hoodlum girls who shouted "you're gay!" at Lisa and me, and "that hairdo makes you look like a man!" to Sarah. That was just weird.)
But truly, London has been great. Lisa's and my host, Lyn even bought us t-shirts and postcards as a going away gift. Man is she great.
The tour has been awesome. What a way to spend a summer, and, as my optometrist put it "Oh to be 22, with no real responsibilities and traveling across the country with my friends."
Thanks for an awesome summer guys. I'll miss you all. Come see me in Chicago! I mean it!
Now, Santa Fe, watch out. Here I come!

No comments: